teaser tuesday (68)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 |
It's Teaser Tuesday, a bookish blog meme hosted every week by MizB of Should Be Reading. Here's how it works:

Grab your current read and let it fall open to a random page (or if you're reading on an electronic device, pick a random number and scroll to that section). Post two or more sentences from that page, along with the book title and author. Share your find with others in the comments at Should Be Reading, and don't give anything vital away!


“‘You didn’t even really know the people you lost – you were too young – but you got this red-hot hate going on. I’ve only known you half an hour, and I can see it coming out of your pores. What’s that all about? We’re safe here in town.’”


p. 23 of Jonathan Maberry’s Rot & Ruin


I'm reading Rot & Ruin in conjunction with the September Zombies event.

14 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

awesome! i think you'll like this one. tis good. very good ;-D

satins booki said...

great teaser, sounds good. thanks for sharing.


heres mine
http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_20.html

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

This is so on my must read list.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Awesome teaser. Sets his mind frame for us.

Sherre said...

Everytime I see this book I ignore it, and you have just made me think twice... Check out MY TT here

Sherre said...

Everytime I see this book I ignore it, and you have just made me think twice... Check out MY TT here

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Ooh, that's some intense anger. Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

Anonymous said...

A captivating teaser!

here's mine:

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_20.html

Anonymous said...

Loved the teaser, until I saw that it was part of a zombie event. Zombies I can do without.

Sullivan McPig said...

Great teaser. I love this book. I really need to get Dust & Decay

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh wow. Sounds like someone has some hate issues. Wonderful teaser. Thank you!!

Lizzy said...

Hm, great teaser! Hope you're enjoying it :)

Pixie said...

Interesting - I have this one on my reading pile. Hope you are enjoying it.

Jill the OWL said...

Love love love this serious. Just finished Dust and Decay and it was awesome!!!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home